Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Father's Day 2015

I wracked my brain over and over about what to do for my husband this year for Father's Day.  And then I thought, okay now I have WAY too many options, so I'd like to share :)

Here's 4 options for you - and you have time for ALL of these before Father's Day, Sunday June 21st! 






  1. DIY Projects you can do LAST MINUTE! 
    Yes, completely last minute projects for all of us that are busy just trying to get through the day and then suddenly realize…oops I need a gift!  Here’s a few to inspire you!
    From a photo mug to personalized hand and foot prints. 
    *Remember, when you are doing hand or feet prints, tickle the back sides of the baby’s hand or foot to get them to open them up for you!
    Check out these DIY Gifts here
  2. Some favorites from sellers on Etsy
    I believe all of these shops are stocked and ready for YOU to get a gift for your dad or husband in time for Father’s Day!
    One of my favorites from these sellers is“This is what an awesome DAD looks like tee”.  Even more fun… the Train Play Mat T-Shirt.  Want something a little different? What about a wooden watch or some delicious popcorn seasonings?  Or get him a beard grooming kit (I’m a sucker for my husband when he has a nice soft beard…I know you may want your man freshly shaved – no judgment!)
    Enjoy my list here!

  3. Or get them something customized from me!
    I hand stamp guitar picks (which can be used or turned into a keychain), money clips, fishing lures, and collar stays.
    I’m just asking all orders be in by Wednesday, June 10th so I have time to make your man something uniquely special from your heart! Check out the options by clicking HERE
4. Lastly, for a SUPER cool gift that comes Man Crates.  They come packed up with no extra fluff.  It is an awesome box with great products and a crowbar to open it...how cool is that!?


I hope you enjoyed this collaboration! I can’t wait to see what you do for your dad or husband this Father’s Day!  Tag me @LivelyHappenings to let me know!  I may have to snatch up your ideas as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment