Wednesday, July 23, 2014

34 Weeks Pregnant!

We are getting so close little one!  Today starts week 35, so let's have a look back at week 34!

How far along: 34
Gender: Pretty sure you’re still a girl ;-)
Weight gained: 23.6 lbs
Inches gained: About 10.5
Working Out:  I did a lot better this week and remained active almost every day :)
Clothing Choices:  I wore a lot of workout clothes again this week.  I find myself trying to make my old clothes work, like wearing a button up shirt that doesn't button and has a stretchy tank underneath...I'm def very pregnant, but trying to make clothes work!
Belly button: Outty!
Sleep: It's not so bad, but she's very active at times.  I can feel her hiccuping a lot at night, and that's keeping me up.
Best moment this week: Finishing her nursery felt SO good!  We have everything except the glider and a cover for her changing pad setup.  It's my favorite room in the house, for sure!  I can't wait to reveal to you!
Hardest moment this week: One day, I had a mini hormonal breakdown to Neal and I felt terrible after. I got onto him after I bought groceries and he was playing on the computer and I had wanted him to start baked potatoes...really it was silly for me to have been so upset. I know I can be nicer and will be :)
What I’m missing: My sense of taste!  It's so strange, foods seem so much duller to me now. Neal's family had something that was lemony while we were on vacation, and they all said it was really really bitter, but I didn't even taste the lemon!  We made a dinner tonight, and I said, hmm we should have added more seasonings, and Neal said umm it's really spicy!  And I hardly do spicy! 
Movement: She still moves quite a bit, and her movements are keeping me up at night sometimes.
Cravings:  Milk. Milk and More Milk!
Queasy or sick: Feeling good, only really having back pain occasionally still.  But the pain seems less when I workout, so that's kinda nice!
Looking forward to: Having her her!  It's only about a month and a half or so until we get to have her here!!! I'm going to use fulfillment coupons on Amazon and Target to get a few more items for cloth diapering, mattress covers (gotta keep that thing in top shape in case of leaks!) and probably a cinching/shaper for me post pregnancy!  Can't wait!
Strange Dreams: I had one last night that was wonky Dr. Seuss themed.  I had seen a Dr. Seuss book on a shelf, didn't even read it, but the imagery and colors were all Dr. Seuss-ish!

Week 34 Workouts
  • Wednesday – 1.75 mile dog walk
  • Thursday – A 1 mile dog walk
  • Friday - Knocked Up Fitness Core Warmup, Pilates Arms and Total Body Pilates followed by a 1.5 mile puppy walk!
  • Sunday - Knocked Up Fitness Pilates Yoga...so great!!!
  • Monday - Knocked Up Fitness Prenatal Fitcamp, Pilates Arms and Pilates Legs
  • Tuesday - A morning dog walk of 1 mile.  After work, I went to the gym with the hubby and walked another 1.25 miles and did some kettelbells, squats, lunges, and sorta like the Tone it Up Bikini Arms routine...I basically did all the moves I could remember 15 reps and two times through! I felt great, but exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment