Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Workouts

November 1-10th
  • 1st, Thursday: Tone it Up 'Spooktacular Workout'  I didn't do the runs, and I did all the moves 3 times through
  • 2nd, Friday: off
  • 3rd, Saturday:  Workout with Neal, he is now doing 'Blood & Guts' designed by Dorian Yates and we did the Chest & Bicep Workout
    • 10 Minute treadmill warm-up
    • Decline Dumbbell Press - I did 12 reps at 20 lbs., 25 lbs. and 30 lbs.
    • Incline Dumbbell Press - I did 12 reps at 25 lbs. and then 6 reps at 30 lbs.
    • Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyer - I did 12 reps at 17.5 lbs. and 9 reps at 22.5 lbs.
    • Dumbbell Concentration Curls - I did 10 reps at 15 lbs. and then 7 reps at 20 lbs. with 3 negatives
    • Barbell Curls - I did 10 reps at 40lbs. and then 2 negatives
      • This workout was fast and really got my blood pumping.  I know most of you would see this as a "man's only" workout due to the trainer and the title, but every now and then I enjoy doing something more weight heavy so I can get my muscles moving differently and be able to enjoy a workout with Neal!
  • 4th, Sunday:  Walking all around Nashville for the Titan's vs. Bears Game!
  • 5th, Monday:  off
  • 6th, Tuesday: off - I had the intention to workout...then we noticed Walden's eye was super red, so we took him to the Vet and found his eye was poked/scratched...after that we watched the election news and made dinner.
  • 7th, Wednesday:  I plan on doing yesterday's Tone it Up Malibooty Workout 3 times through as well as their suggested follow up of 3 sets of 12 pushups and 3 sets of 20 crunches!  Can't wait for the work day to be over to fit this in!
  • 8th, Thursday:  off
  • 9th, Friday:  off
  • 10th, Saturday: off

November 10th - 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment